Feedback received via end of session survey:
- Presentations are very good. I especially appreciate the way that Sage showed the way that expenses can be uploaded from the receipt, expense approval and finally input into the accounting system. Very practical.
- Sage presenters were WAY TO FAST. Just because they know the information, doesn’t mean I know it.
- Sage using several presenters is good, but speakers need to slow down - especially if they have an accent.
When presenters are clicking madly around their screen, remember we are seeing a tiny screen and are not familiar with their software - change your pointer to the one with a highlighter so we can see where you went. Frustrating to not know what you clicked and after the second time, you've lost me - I'm doing work on the side until the next speaker!
- Sages' presentation was a little fast, although it covered alot. As a non Sage user I couldn't keep up.
2022 Booth items submitted, below and to the right
* To receive and maintain access to Sage Accounting Accountants Edition, you must be an accountant or bookkeeper providing professional accounting or bookkeeping services for multiple fee-paying clients. If at any time Sage determines that you are no longer eligible, your access will be terminated.
**To receive and maintain access to a free Sage Payroll account you must be an accountant or bookkeeper providing professional accounting and bookkeeping services for fee-paying clients, and the account must be used for your own practice's payroll. If at any time Sage determines that you are no longer eligible, your access may be terminated. Sage reserves the right to end this promotional offer at any time.
Intro video from 2021,
none submitted for 2022
2022 - Link to Teams for Networking at 2.00pm ET was here.
For 2023 we are providing breakout rooms for sponsors.